Super User Uncategorised
Terms for online training
- Are any taxes due on this? Any applicable V.A.T. and other taxes shall be charged in addition to our fees as appropriate at the prevailing rate.
- Can I pay in another currency? All our pricing is in UK Sterling. This is exclusive of bank transfer charges that you may incur with your bank or credit card company.
- When is payment due? For online courses payment is due in advance of the course. Once payment is received, you can register for the course.
- Can I practise the exam? You’ll have a chance to practice a set of example exam questions on the course. You’ll then sit the exam in your own time after attending the course. (You do NOT do the exam on the day of the course).
- How do I register for the online exam? We’ll register you with APMP’s exam board, APM Group. They’ll then email you directly, after the first course, with a link that you can follow to sit the exam online. You can do this at a date / time of your own choosing: we recommend you sit the exam within a few days of the second class. The exam lasts one hour. If English is not your first language, you will be granted 20% extra time.
- What if I fail the exam? We hope you won’t! But if you don’t pass, you’ll have to wait six months before re-sitting the exam. The cost of the re-sit is not included in the fee for this course.
- What’s the cancellation policy? If you choose to cancel your place on the course after paying, or do not attend, then no refunds will be payable.
- Materials that we provide to you may not be reproduced or published in any format, written or electronic, in whole or in part. Materials may not be made available to any third-party without our prior written permission.