APMP Foundation - 7 & 19 July
APMP FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE
APMP Foundation is the first step on the path to professional certification for specialists in bid and proposal management and is widely viewed as an essential addition to your CV.
We’re officially ranked as APMP’s number one Approved Training Organisation worldwide, with an unparalleled pass rate. We receive outstanding feedback on our courses, which draw on our extensive real-world experience of helping teams to win bids and build better proposal capabilities. Join us to explore the latest best practice and industry insights and gain practical new ideas!
This online version of our usual classroom event is will lead you through APMP’s syllabus, maximising your chance of passing. Topics covered include:
- An overview of the APMP certification programme, and how the Foundation level exam works
- Information research and management - gathering the information we need before writing a proposal, and the importance of effective knowledge management
- Building a project plan for your proposal – including industry metrics for effort required to do key tasks well
- Developing a winning proposal – reviewing key topics such as qualification, strategy development, content planning, writing and design
- Managing the proposal - considering the end-to-end proposal process and the key reviews that need to take place
- Aligning to the overall sales process
- Next steps - scheduling your time slot to sit the exam online.
Once you’ve passed, you’ll receive your printed certificate around one month later. APMP members will also be entitled to use the designation ‘CF APMP'
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost? The course costs £405 (plus VAT if you are in the UK). (You will be liable for any local withholding taxes where applicable.)
- What’s included? The fee includes the online training and the APMP Foundation exam fee of £250 / $400 (or local equivalent). Payment must be received in full before the first course date.
- How do I join APMP? You must be a member of APMP to attend the course, access the online “Study Guide” and sit the exam. If you’re not already a member, you’ll need to go to APMP’s website and sign up via the “Regular / Individual Membership” option (which costs $160 for a year, not included in your course fee).
- What are the course dates? The course will be split over two sessions. The dates and timings are at the top of this information leaflet.
- What technology will be used? We’ll present the course using MS Teams and you will be sent a calendar invitation with the links.
- Is there any pre-reading? We recommend that you read through as much as you can of APMP’s “Study Guide” before sitting the exam. This will help you to familiarise yourself with some of APMP’s terminology.
The guide is a sub-set of APMP’s Body of Knowleddge, available to members via this link, using the same email address and password that you’ll have set up for the main APMP website (apmp.org). Please have a look at the chapters on:
- Introduction to the Business Development Lifecycle
- Strategy and Win Themes
- Value Propositions
- Gate Decisions
- Review Management
- Content Plans.
|Event Date||07 Jul 2022 - 10:00 am (UK Time)|
|Event End Date||19 Jul 2022 - 1:00 pm (UK Time)|
|Cut off date||04 Jul 2022 - 11:00 pm (UK Time)|
|Individual Price||£405 + VAT where applicable|