APMP Practitioner - September
APMP Practitioner online course
APMP Practitioner is the second tier on the professional certification ladder for specialists in bid and proposal management.
A new version of APMP’s Practitioner qualification launched in summer 2019. It uses an online, two-and-a-half-hour Objective Testing Exam to assess whether candidates can apply best practice to a series of complex questions about a given scenario. We’re pleased to be able to offer coaching to help you to prepare for this new version of the qualification.
This course will help you to understand:
- how the exam is structured
- how best to prepare for the exam
- the different styles of questions you’ll see on the exam paper
- what to expect on the day you sit the exam.
You’ll also have a chance to practice a set of example exam questions. You’ll then sit the exam in your own time, after attending the course. (You do NOT do the exam on the day of the course).
Once you’ve passed, you’ll receive an electronic certificate and a digital badge, and you’ll be entitled to use the designation ‘CP APMP’.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost? The course costs GBP 140 (+ VAT) for the course only or GBP 390 (+ VAT for those in the UK) for the course INCLUDING the exam fee (currently GBP 250 / USD 400), assuming you're an APMP member. (You will be liable for any local withholding taxes where applicable.)
- What’s included? The fee includes the online training and the APMP Foundation exam fee of £250 / $400 (or local equivalent). Payment must be received in full before the first course date.
- How do I join APMP? You must be a member of APMP to attend the course, access the online “Study Guide” and sit the exam. If you’re not already a member, you’ll need to go to APMP’s website and sign up via the “Regular / Individual Membership” option (which costs $160 for a year, not included in your course fee).
- What technology will be used? We’ll present the course using an online tool called BigMarker. We’ll send you sign-in details once you’ve registered.
- Are there any pre-requisites? APMP Practitioner is the second tier on the professional certification ladder for specialists in bid and proposal management. You will need to have passed APMP Foundation before moving onto this certification. It's recommended that you have at least three years' experience working in a bid / proposal environment before you sit this exam.
- Self study before the exam- For clarity, please note that we do NOT revise the 51 competencies in APMP's "Body of Knowledge" during this half-day course! The event is about exam technique and preparation, and recommends which topics you should concentrate on revising in your own time - after the event, before you sit the exam.
- Can I practise the exam? You’ll have a chance to practice a set of example exam questions on the course. You’ll then sit the exam in your own time after attending the course. (You do NOT do the exam on the day of the course).
- How do I register for the online exam? We’ll register you with APMP’s exam board, APM Group. They’ll then email you directly, after the first course, with a link that you can follow to sit the exam online. You can do this at a date / time of your own choosing: we recommend you sit the exam within a few days of the second class. The exam lasts one hour. If English is not your first language, you will be granted 20% extra time.
- What if I fail? We hope you won’t! But if you don’t pass, you’ll have to wait six months before re-sitting the exam. The cost of the re-sit is not included in the fee for this course.
- What’s the cancellation policy? If you choose to cancel your place on the course after paying, or do not attend, then no refunds will be payable.
|Event Date||30 Sep 2021 - 1:00 pm (UK Time)|
|Event End Date||30 Sep 2021 - 4:30 pm (UK Time)|
|Cut off date||28 Sep 2021 - 11:00 pm (UK Time)|