APMP Practitioner - 7 Dec 2023
Online APMP Practitioner Course
7 December 2023 - 1.30 pm - 5 pm UK Time
APMP Practitioner online course
APMP Practitioner is the second tier on the professional certification ladder for specialists in bid and proposal management.
A new version of APMP’s Practitioner qualification launched in summer 2019. It uses an online, two-and-a-half-hour Objective Testing Exam to assess whether candidates can apply best practice to a series of complex questions about a given scenario. We’re pleased to be able to offer coaching to help you to prepare for this new version of the qualification.
This course will help you to understand:
- how the exam is structured
- how best to prepare for the exam
- the different styles of questions you’ll see on the exam paper
- what to expect on the day you sit the exam.
You’ll also have a chance to practice a set of example exam questions. You’ll then sit the exam in your own time, after attending the course. (You do NOT do the exam on the day of the course).
Once you’ve passed, you’ll receive an electronic certificate and a digital badge, and you’ll be entitled to use the designation ‘CP APMP’.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost? The course costs GBP 390 (+ VAT for those in the UK) for the course INCLUDING the exam fee.. (You will be liable for any local withholding taxes where applicable.)
- What’s included? The fee includes the online training and the APMP Practitioner exam fee. Payment must be received in full before the first course date.
- How do I join APMP? You must be a member of APMP to attend the course, access the online “Study Guide” and sit the exam. If you’re not already a member, you’ll need to go to APMP’s website and sign up via the “Regular / Individual Membership” option (not included in your course fee).
Please note that the surname we use to book your exam paper must exactly match the surname on your APMP membership. So if you’ve changed your name recently please do make sure you check carefully.
- What technology will be used? We’ll present the course using MS Teams. You will be sent the link as a calendar invitation.
- Are there any pre-requisites? APMP Practitioner is the second tier on the professional certification ladder for specialists in bid and proposal management. You will need to have passed APMP Foundation before moving onto this certification. It's recommended that you have at least three years' experience working in a bid / proposal environment before you sit this exam.
- Self study before the exam- For clarity, please note that we do NOT revise the 51 competencies in APMP's "Body of Knowledge" during this half-day course! The event is about exam technique and preparation, and recommends which topics you should concentrate on revising in your own time - after the event, before you sit the exam. The Body of Knowleddge, available to members via this link, using the same email address and password that you’ll have set up for the main APMP website (apmp.org).
- Can I practise the exam? You’ll have a chance to practice a set of example exam questions on the course. You’ll then sit the exam in your own time after attending the course. (You do NOT do the exam on the day of the course). If you want to try a practice exam, if you’d like to try a practice exam to see the sort of questions that get asked, head to this link.
- How do I register for the online exam? We’ll register you with APMP’s exam board, APM Group. They’ll then email you directly, with a link that you can follow to sit the exam online. You can do this at a date / time of your own choosing. If English is not your first language, you will be granted 20% extra time.
- What if I fail? We hope you won’t! But if you don’t pass, you’ll have to wait six months before re-sitting the exam. The cost of the re-sit is not included in the fee for this course.
- What’s the cancellation policy? If you choose to cancel your place on the course after paying, or do not attend, then no refunds will be payable.
|Event Date||07 Dec 2023 - 1:30 pm (UK Time)|
|Event End Date||07 Dec 2023 - 5:00 pm (UK Time)|
|Cut off date||30 Nov 2023 - 11:00 pm (UK Time)|
|Individual Price||£390 + VAT where applicable|